Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Camera Settings

I have been struggling with camera settings and focus and metering and exposure and should I go on? :)

So, for the record (my record) these are the settings I am sticking with for a while (when shooting people):

auto focus single mode (not continuous)
single AF point (not dynamic)
spot metering usually
ISO as low as I can get away with
manual mode
no flash

These are also some custom settings on my camera that I am going to try:

  • Image Sharpening: Auto (default).
  • Tone Compensation (contrast): Auto (default). The D200 automatically adjusts its contrast and dynamic range to each and every shot.
    Color Mode: III (three).
  • Saturation: +
  • Hue: 0 (Default)

I hope they work out. Maybe this will be my big "Ah-Ha" moment.

No comments: