Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Baby "T"

Oh my goodness what a good baby! Well at least in the morning she is a good one, I hear it is a different story at night. :) She was so fun to work with and so sleepy. I wish we had had more time. Thanks for letting me play!

Here are my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you imagine the trouble these three girls are gonna get into together?? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: