Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

My kids {M.O.M.}

I snapped this of my kids the other night with my point and shoot camera. The quality isn't that great (not to mention they are in in their PJ's), but how can I resist posting with the smiles I got from each of them.

2 comments:

Arya said...

look at how big they all are getting! don'tcha wish they would stay little for a while longer and quit growing so fast.

Kristy said...

Rory has those same pajamas as Lexi :)