Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

One to hold you over {Meridian Idaho Newborn Photography}

I had some more fun today with an adorable baby girl.  Thanks little "M" for an enjoyable session.  What a cutie and such a good baby!  If this were the only great shot we got (and it isn't) it would be worth the time and effort!  Oh, and check out this most adorable hat!


I am done editing this session and wanted to share a few more.


Look how flexible she was!  She fell into this pose naturally.  It was amazing and so much fun.

 



Hey all you Bronco fans!  Meet Bronco Nation's youngest!  I am not a BSU fan, but how can I NOT love this?


No comments: