Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Extended "C" Family {Treasure Valley Family Photographer}

I really didn't have time to look at these photos, but I just couldn't help myself.  Here is a realy short sneak peak (there are SO many more!).  I will post some more after Christmas and get you the CD after the New Year.  What a fun afternoon.  Thanks for driving over.







And this one I just have to post because it is so funny.  :)




1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like it all worked out, and you got some good ones. What a cute little group of boys.