Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Darling {Treasure Valley Newborn Photography}

I got to photograph another adorable 3 week old baby girl.  She was so precious.  Love her name, her family is awesome, she is one lucky gal!  Look how cute she is!  Hard to pick a favorite.

Seriously loved these little kids.  They have so much personality!



How can you not adore that cute little smile and long lashes?







2 comments:

Amber said...

i LOVE the pictures!!! I can't help but cry when I look at them. Thanks for capturing my sweet girl so well!!

tina said...

Precious! Great job on getting all the details. www.ittybittyportraits.com