Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

You're invited to a Heritage Makers ONLINE WORKSHOP

What are you doing with your photos? Nothing? Why not? Let's get them printed!

I have a fun, easy and fast way to finally get your photos off the computer and into keepsakes that your whole family will enjoy for generations to come!

You are going to LOVE this and be absolutely blown away by what you can do!

Please join me ONLINE Wednesday the 22nd at 9:00pm from the comfort of your own home, in your pj's...after the kids are in bed! See? There's no reason not to participate!

Stay tuned because I will be offering a freebie {details to come}. You will receive the freebie if you 1) attend this workshop and 2) have had or will have a session with me, Dana Peterson Photography in 2011.

To save your spot, simply follow this link to register:  https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/952386737

You'll be sent a reminder email on the day of the workshop with a link to join the online meeting. Click. Follow the instructions. That's it!  Save the date and PLEASE RSVP!!!

DATE/TIME: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 9 pm MST
PHONE: 208-884-0509
EMAIL: danalyn78@hotmail.com

Workshop Consultant: Lydia Stucki
Independent Heritage Makers Consultant
www.mylifemyheritage.com

No comments: