Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

K family {Meridian Idaho family photographer}

I am so behind on blogging and quite frankly don't think I will take the time to go back and catch up. Please excuse me for that! Just wanted to share a recent session.  I did some newborn shots for their baby a few months back.  She was adorable then and is even cuter now.  Thanks for coming back!  Cute, cute happy kids!




1 comment:

Altax said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.
School Resources