Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

True love {Treasure Valley, Idaho Wedding Photography}

I had a working relationship with this bride prior to her asking me to shoot her wedding.  I was so pleased she allowed me into such a private part of her life.  I was even more thrilled when I watched her and the groom interact.  Certainly they are both in love!  After spending years together they decided to tie the knot.  They were so adorably in love!

Thank you to the talented Crystal Hunter of TimeLine Portraits for being my second shooter! 

Here is a details shot.


This is the beautiful couple!


Aren't their rings gorgeous?


It is so hard to decide what to post.  check my Facebook for more photos.