Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Is there anything cuter?

Look at this adorable baby. After sessions like this I can't wait to get home and look at the results. Love it! This is her blessing dress; it is unbelievably gorgeous. You may remember these girls from this session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

ChanellR said...

I have been so excited all weekend to see them, and you did not dissapoint... I LOVE them ALL! Thank you so much!

Breanna said...

You are right! These pictures ARE darling! That little baby is so precious. What a hard subject to shoot. I would just want to pick her up and hold her instead. :)