Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Incredible session {Meridian Family Photographer}

It is always fun to photograph beautiful people!  Here is a sneak peak.  More to come.




1 comment:

My kids mom, and my husband's wife said...

Dana! I stumbled across your blog...hope it's okay to follow. You have an adorable family, and have captures some precious moments.

Aubrey (Todd) Comstock -- roommates at UI