Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Just one each {Meridian, Idaho Child Photographer}

This was so fun!!  Tonight I had the opportunity to photograph 3 amazing kids.  Their mom (and dad actually) is equally amazing and I love that she told the kids they could dress in whatever they wanted.  All three of them were ready to smile.  I am showing one shot of each kid...there are so many more to choose from. 

This one is fun because I took her portraits last year and had to work for a smile.  This year she was a whole new girl.  Isn't she beautiful??!  Enjoy this one and believe me there are many more!!


Her older sister was in love with the idea of brushing her hand across water while I shoot.  How could I not oblige?  Can you believe she is only a 2nd grader??



And finally their big brother.  Good lookin' kids, huh?  And so well behaved!



1 comment:

Audrey said...

What cute kids and great shots! You've been a very busy lady lately, love your new blog and your photos. And I miss you, we need to get together soon!