Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Holiday Aftermath

For Christmas I made my mom and dad a Nativity set out of sculpting clay.  It took way too many hours but the end result is really cute and fun.  There is no way I could have done it without my friend!!  This is my first time working with clay and believe me I was ready to give up the first day we worked on them.  Here are some of the little statues (they are each 1-2 inches tall).

the camel and 3 wisemen



the donkey


the sheep


the shepherd & sheep


Mary


Joseph


Baby Jesus


We still have this Nativity out and last week, my 3 year old was concerned that baby Jesus didn't have any toys.  She decided we needed to make him some balls to play with.  They are about the size of a pin head!!


the Angel.  I think she is my favorite!

3 comments:

Chanell said...

wow.
impressed.
like always.

Laural said...

WAY CUTE! You always amaze me with your crafty abilities. Totally jealous!

Amy N. said...

um these are amazing dana! I LOVE THEM!