Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Guess who's walking?? {Treasure Valley Toddler Photography}

I have really enjoyed "L" and don't mind at all that she has been slow to walk.  It has made it seem like she is still a baby.  She finally figured it out this week!  She is just so much fun.

We love her to death.  From the flower on her head, all the way down to the pom poms on her shoes, and of course everything in between!!


Sometimes she is a little unsure of that camera that is always chasing her.


Here she is giving me her best smile.  This is her "fake" smile in case you couldn't tell.  :)


So sad she is growing up so quickly.  Even if she is almost 17 months, I was okay with the crawling!  I guess I will need to embrace this next life stage!

3 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Beautiful! I love them all, especially the last one.

Kim said...

She is a late walker, Owen just started walking this week too and she is five months older. She is a cutie. I agree that the walking is making my baby grow up way to fast for me.

Joel Galbraith said...

Beautiful work.