Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

One more texture






2 comments:

Andy & Ashlee said...

Dana,
Hey this is totally random, but I just looked at Stephanie's blog and saw your comment and linked to your blog. I am in Erin Bell's mentoring group with you. It's a small world. I went to high school with Stephanie's husband, and she has been so great about helping me with photography. Just wanted to say hi!
Ashlee (xrayash)

Amy N. said...

Gotta love some good ol' texture! This is such a cute shot too!