Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Selling more letters

Some of you might know that since my oldest was born (5 years ago), I sold vinyl lettering (you know, the sayings and quotes that go on boards, glass, your walls). A few months ago, I finally admitted to myself that I didn't LOVE doing it so in July I sold my business. I haven't regretted it for a minute. Before I did so, I saved to buy my camera and a few lenses.

Well, the infatuation with letters continues (only I like this WAY more). I took most of these shots this summer and after lots of encouraging and pushing from one of my sisters, I am now going to sell photo letters. Check it out here:

Classic Letters

My expectations to actually make any money at this are actually pretty low. I have had quite a few people ask me about it and want the photos so here ya go! :) I am still in the beginning stages, but I think it is so fun!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Awesome love it, I totally love your D Photography and your watermark I would love for you to teach me how to make one!! Good Luck with the new business.