Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

White Balance edits in PSE

Oh my...I have been trying to learn some valuable editing skills in PSE. Today I feel like I hit the "mother load". My goal is to still take great sooc images, but if I don't and get a shot that I think is worthy of saving, I want to be able to keep it. So, here is the before (obvious white balance issues):




After a few clicks, here is the after (I think much better):




After a little sharpening and cropping:



(Now I am not saying this particular image is all that fantastic and that I have been dying to edit it so I could print and frame it. But if the original was in focus and composition was good, just think of the possibilities) :)

No comments: