Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Baby Love! {Meridian, Idaho Newborn Photography}

He is sooooo cute!



I just took a second look at this session and wanted to add a few more images.





3 comments:

Stephanie said...

he is soooo cute- who's is he?

Howells Fam said...

Hey Dana! I told Ash that these turned out so darn cute I was going to try to talk you into taking some of my girls! Love them, but it makes it easy when you have a super cute baby to work with, right? (If you don't remember me, this is Ainslee...)

Stueller said...

Love him! Ash did good and so did you, these pictures are fabulous!