Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Three lucky girls {Boise, Idaho Family Photography}

These three girls are lucky to have amazing and talented parents!  I love evenings like this!  Look how adorable they are.  I love their outfits - next time I have my own family pictures, I need to ask this mom for clothing tips.  :)

It was fun to have an "assistant" tag along too.  An extra set of eyes & hands are always welcomed!







Look at that sparkle in Baby "T" eyes.  Love it!!  She was adorable!




2 comments:

Chanell said...

Oh Dana, I LOVE them! All of them. You are amazing. Honestly those make me happy. Thank you. You are the best!

Audrey said...

These are beautiful! I love the colors, and you got so many great ones. You've been busy this fall, no wonder I never see you anymore! Amazing stuff though Dana, seriously beautiful.