Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Pettiskirt Play {Meridian Idaho Photography}

I know pettiskirts are pretty much a last year's trend but I don't really care!  I have wanted to do a session like this for a long time.  In fact it is safe to say I have been planning it for a year.  Last year at this time I was ordering fabric to make the silly pettiskirts!!  I sewed them earlier this year but haven't made the time to do a session with them.  I realized this morning that today was probably my last opportunity because it is getting cold fast!  I took these three girls out and we had a ball...mostly.  It was actually pretty cold and windy!

A couple of shots in, my daughter announces that she has to go potty!  Of course she does!!!!  Ughh!!!  You can actually see it in her face.  I told her to "hold it" but her expression didn't change.  :)

"Jump girls!"

How could we not have umbrellas with our pettiskirt shoot?

Really love this one!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovvvvve it dana! i am also a HUGE fan of the pettis, you just can't get enough of them!