Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Cameron Family {Treasure Valley Family Photography}

I would say I am basically related to this family.  :)  They should look familiar.  Their pictures from last year are in my slideshow at the top of the blog.  I am flattered that they came all the way from Ontario, Oregon to have me do their photography.  They had to brave some pretty cold wind.  Thanks for the fun afternoon.  Here is just a few so you can get your project complete on time.  I am not sure that they are the "best" ones, but they were some of the first I opened that I thought were pretty darn cute!  I haven't looked at all of the images yet.  I will get you your CD before December so you can get those Christmas Cards out.


This little guy is only 3 months old.  Isn't he adorable??  His eyes are sooooo blue!  I did nothing special to them.



The whole family....so glad the dad could make it this year!!  I hope it wasn't too painful.



3 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

Beautiful!!! Cousin Tyson looks much better when he's not in farm clothes. What a good looking bunch.

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

Very handsome!

Kristy said...

Three boys! I'll bet she has her hands full! And, btw, she totally looks like her older brother :)