Welcome

Welcome to Dana Peterson Photography. It has been a fantastic year! I have a few more sessions to finish in December and then 2012 will be history. THANK YOU to such wonderful clients! I wish you a Merry Christmas. I look forward to more sessions in 2013. It will be here before we know it! On this site you will find images of many of my photo sessions, a bit from my own life and lots and lots of my own kids.
For more photos and sessions feel free to check my Facebook Page.

Grandchildren always hit the spot! {Meridian Idaho Photography}

These adorable children got all dressed up for Christmas pictures for their Grandparents!  Aren't they stinkin' adorable.  Here are a couple sneak peak shots!  I will post more later and have your CD for you in the next couple of weeks.


This one may go down as one of my all-time favorites.





I have to admit we had a few "outtakes" that looked a lot like this:


18 months is a hard age to photograph but we tricked him long enough to capture this...Isn't he adorable?



Another outtake as we try to get the kids to smile.

Mr. "K" was so full of personality!!  You should have heard him sing the Scooby Doo theme song - word for word!



1 comment:

Handsfullmom said...

Whatever you do, you have GOT to give out those outtakes! So fun and funny!